Make sure the garden & the potted plants are thriving when you return home. A house sitter will do this for you.
The Caring Couple
26, Dent Repair (Self Employed)
Hi there, thanks for stopping by! We recently discovered the world of home sitting and it was a lightbulb moment for us, considering our love for animals and travel!
A few things worth noting:
1. We care A LOT: about animals, people, and our reputation. We take you trusting us with your home AND fur babies very serious. We'll do everything we can to meet and exceed your (and your pets) expectations.
2. We have an adorable pupper named Louie who is a 2.5 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. He is very much our son. He is an absolute heart-throb and is well-trained (by us). He is potty-trained, knows a bunch of tricks (we've even free-lead trained him!) and excellent with other dogs, cats, and animals. He is guaranteed to put a smile on your face! :)
3. In addition, we also live with two cats and have lived with animals our entirely lives. We how to properly take care and give them love.
4. Neither of us drink, do drugs, or are partiers. We are very responsible and respectful. Of course we want to enjoy our travels (and we will), BUT, taking care of your pets and home comes first. When we have to leave Louie with other people, we constantly think about him and wonder how he is doing. If you would like, we will glad send you updates and photos so you can have peace of mind that your pets are living their best lives! YOUR PETS ARE OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, not an after thought.
5. We are a very clean and tidy couple, and also I (Daytona) am a bit um, "cautious" about germs. Rest assured you'll be coming home to a clean home!
6. We believe in leaving places better than when we got there. We feel honored that you would invite us into your home and trust us to care for your fur babies and we don't take that lightly. Rest assured knowing you're home (not house) and fur children (not animals) will be in good hands.
7. We're big believers in trusting your intuition.
We hope our positive vibes radiate throughout our profile and this gives you a small glimpse of who we are as people.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this - we hope we get the honor of taking care of your home and fur babies AS IF they were ours. :)