A house sitter provides loving, individual, home-based care for your pets while you're away. It's 100% free to place an ad.
Greetings homeowners! Your search for a competent, trustworthy and respectful house sitter is over. My name is Carolyn and I'm retired and love to travel. Not only can I competently care for your home and pet(s), I enjoy gardening and yard work. I'm not afraid of a hammer and screwdriver in the event something would need immediate attention while you're away. I believe in good communication between homeowner and myself and will follow the directions given to me. Because I'm retired, I have no obligations that would interfere with my house sitting commitment. I live in Wisconsin and am willing to travel anywhere in the United States.
* I'm a tidy person and respectful of other's property. I will treat your home like my own and leave it as clean as when I arrived.
* Although I'm handy with a hammer and screwdriver, I can also recognize when a professional needs to be called if a major issue would occur during your absence.
* I was born and raised on a farm so I'm familiar with the work involved in taking care of animals. I've taken care of cows, pigs, cats, dogs and even had show animals while in a 4-H club.
* I believe animals should be treated with kindness and love.
* I'm an active person so walking a dog will be no problem.
* I will take notes and follow the directions given to me by the homeowner.
* I'm no stranger to gardening, although you may have to point out specific plants I'm not familiar with so I don't think they're weeds and pull them out. I feel weeding is good for the soul.
* I enjoy lawn mowing in case that needs to be done while you're away.
* I love to paint (walls not pictures) and have painted for many family, friends and friends of friends. Should you need painting done, that could be discussed for a fee.