Reliable & responsible
Hi there! I'm Kathleen in Loveland, Colorado. I fell in love with Colorado on a cross-country trip through the U.S. in my youth and decided to move here from Chicago. I love the beauty of the Rocky Mountains, the climate and people. My career was with Hewlett Packard in various admin roles and web publishing. Ten years ago I joined a non-profit as a volunteer doing web support overseas. My travel has tapered off and I now do some support from home, and volunteer at local organizations. Since I've been home for several months I'd welcome a house-sitting/pet-sitting experience, either locally or out of state.
I am a 'glass half-full' kind of person, positive, and open to new adventures. My skills represent a varied mix of experiences...
- Web designer
- Managed bed & breakfast overseas
- Taught Kindergarten and web publishing overseas
- Communications skills coach
- Job coach at local homeless center
- Chaplain's team at local hospital
- Northern Colorado Anti-Human Trafficking team
- Volunteer at local safe house
- Lived/worked on a dairy farm
Lastly, I am a reliable and responsible person - someone with whom you can trust your home and pets. Thanks for taking the time to read my profile.