Loving carer nicknamed Dr Doolittle !
As per the culture of House Sitters Canada, I have signed up on the propose of travelling and visiting specific known and new places. In certain contexts though, and as HSC has mentioned the possibility that owners and pet sitters / house sitters may agree on their own terms, like a short notice sitting, I might suggest the limited coverage of some expenses, for example, bus fees.
For your most precious friends, loving and patient pet sitter nicknamed Dr Doolittle !
* First aid and CPR for animals certification *
''The pet sitter who enables you to go on your trip with a quiet mind.''
Joy's Pets mission:
Provide optimal life conditions to pets at their own place while their owner is away for work or leisure.
Make sure the owner can leave with a quiet mind.
*Exceptional quality communication with all animals!
*Health and happiness of the animal!
*Peace of mind of the owner!
Leaving for holiday or work and need THE trustworthy ''someone'' to look after your beloved pets at home?
Joy's Pets is here for you!
Who am I?
* I have been volunteering for animal welfare for more than 10 years.
* I have experience pet / house sitting in different cities of Canada.
* I am available to pet sit / house sit at your place when you are away.
* Spending quality time with the animal: talking to him, petting him, making toys available for him, etc.
* Walking the animal or letting the animal out (if required)
* Feeding the animal and giving him/her water
* Administrating medication if necessary
* Staying at the owner's residence
* Any other request relative to the animal(s)'s needs.
*Gently taming the animal, following its rythm, if he / she is shy
* LOVE & CUDDLES!
*A little surprise to each animal!
Don't hesitate, even if you simply have questions: they are always welcome! :)
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
LEAVE WITH A QUIET MIND!
A LITTLE WORD ABOUT OUR SPECIALITY: HOUSE SITTING
Here is a word about our specialty, house sitting - quality presence for the animal as the pet sitter is staying with your pet at your place. Actually, besides all basic tasks as feeding the animal, it will also provide staying at your place, which means quality presence for your animal and a higher possibility of socializing with doggy, kitty, birdy or lovely farm animals, and making them feel more comfortable than if they were at a daycare.
I had the chance to take care of several animals in a farm in Cap-St-Jacques in Montreal, Quebec, Canada : cows, sheep, pigs, goats, hens, rabbits, horses and a cat. That was a love story.
The physical and psychological well-being of pets is our main concern, and animals can benefit from great quality interactions with the pet sitter.
I am very happy to meet with homeowners before the sit if we are located nearby. Otherwise, I would be pleased to meet via a video call.
Looking forward to talking to you and to meeting your furry loved ones! :)
* References available upon request. *